Dr. Ghita Harifi
• Graduate from the Faculty of Medicine of Marrakech, Morocco
• Fellow of Strasbourg University Medical Center, France, one of the European Medical centers of excellence in auto-immune diseases.
• French National Certificate in Muscoloskeletal Ultrasound, University of Pierre-Marie Curie, Paris, France
• Post-Graduate certificate in Interventional Rheumatology, University of Strasbourg, France
• Fluent in French, English and Arabic.
• Member of the Emirates Society of Rheumatology
• Active member of APLAR (Asia Pacific League of Associations of Rheumatology)
• Published several articles in influential peer reviewed journals
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Early diagnosis and management of
• Ankylosing spondylitis
• Psoriatic arthritis
• Gout and other Crystal Induced Arthritis
• Lupus and other auto-immune diseases
• Auto-inflammatory Syndromes and Soft Tissues Disorders
• Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
– Rheumatoid Arthritis diagnosis
– Rotator Cuff pathology
• Ultrasound guided injections: shoulder, knee, etc.