The French Clinic is pleased to partner with the following insurance companies so be aware of the network of the Clinics and Hospitals accessible under the plan of your health insurance before booking your appointment.
Insurance Direct Billing Base:
Patients insured with Insurance Companies who signed Agreement with The French Clinic on a Direct Billing base are not required to pay treatments covered by this agreement. Depending on their Insurance Coverage, they may have to pay the deductible amount specified on their insurance card.
The following Insurance Networks are welcome on Direct Billing Base:
- AXA Insurance– Star, Star Plus, Star SEHA, Star Smart (OP)
- AETNA Insurance with Al Ain Ahlia logo – Tier 1, Tier 2
- Amity Insurance – Comprehensive, General
- NEURON Insurance
- MSH International – Platinum Network
- Mednet Insurance – Gold, Silver Premium Network
Insurance Reimbursement Billing Base:
Other Insurance Networks Patients are welcome in The French Clinic on Reimbursement Billing Base.
Patients will be requested to pay the treatments and the clinic will fill the Insurance Forms. The Patient will submit his Insurance Form to his Insurance Network for reimbursement of treatment cost.
All Insurance Networks Patients are Welcome on Reimbursement Billing Base. This includes without limitation:
- AXA Insurance – Other Members
- AETNA Global Benefits – Other Members
- Caisse des Francais de l’Etranger (CFE)
- Mednet – Other Members
- Good Health
- Arab Orient
- Inter Global