Pulmonology is a branch of medicine that specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases of the lungs and other parts of the respiratory system and sleep disorder . These diseases include asthma, emphysema, tuberculosis, and pneumonia.
The term sleep disorder refers to conditions that affect sleep quality, timing, or duration. These disorders can contribute to other medical problems, and some may also be symptoms.
The team has a strong interest in chest and respiratory problems ranging from Asthma & Allergic disorders to interstitial lung disease and sleep associated breathing disorders. With a state-of-the-art pulmonary function lab, the best and most advanced diagnosis, treatment and care is given to all of our patients to ensure their comfort and positive outcome.
Our Pulmonary disease specialist, Dr. Stephane Bussy, could perform state of the art sleep study
- Outpatient Consultations
- Pulmonary Function Testing (Spirometry, Lung volumes & Diffusion Capacity)
- Management of Sleep Associated Breathing Disorders
- Smoking Cessation Clinic
- Allergy Testing
- Acute Lung Injury and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) (ARDS) Tonsilitis, Pneumonia, Otitis, etc.,
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pneumonia and Other Infectious Disease